27.11.12

Why I Love to Run?

There is none? I think so. :)
  1. When I started out back in early 2011, I had such terrible stamina (hadn't run in 10 years), I slept so well after each run. I love it.
  2. There were many reasons why I started running, one of it being, I got cheated and I was hurt. Running brought much happiness, it eventually cured a broken heart. I love it.
  3. Running defines me, it makes me feel like myself all over again.
  4. Running gives me a sense of freedom and most of all money can't buy.
  5. I was working as a secretary and over time, by terms of career , I began to feel like I have no sense of achievement. I started running and it brought a new dimension of meaning to me.
  6. I love to run because I also get to travel. There are few runs in Penang so it requires me to travel to Singapore, KL for runs. Eventually, I got to do the Bali Marathon and currently planning for Hangzhou International Marathon as well as Angkor Wat Half Marathon. Running takes me further than just 21km.

0 comments:

Post a Comment