26.12.12

Against the Wind Run

Running in the evening by Straits Quay. Do not be deceived, the wind was so strong, it was tough to run against the wind.
In preparation of the Yangon Marathon 2013, I started some trainings. What is supposed to be a one hour run a day turned out all right. I ran for 60 minutes - sort of - with some distractions while running like the strong wind and a dead tree and new shoes.

Looks like I need to get used to the cushion of the Nike Lunar Glide 4 since I have been on Skechers GoRun's minimalism. Running on Nike Lunar Glide 4 felt clumsy and I could hear the sound as my foot lands each time. All right, adjustment takes time. That said, the shoes feel really light and looks great to me.

This is probably the first time, I ever ran against such strong wind. I could smell the salty air and felt the humidity. It's a sign that the world changes every day. :)
Fully aware and alert!
Couldn't help feeling distracted by the sight of a dead tree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment