26.12.12

Christmas Runs in KL

This Christmas, I decided to take a bus to KL for a 4-day holiday. Of course, without a plan as usual. All I did was to ask my girl friend if she wanted to run and she agreed. Turned out, I was joining a running club for a run at Bukit Aman.

Here, I was first introduced to TPRC. I always find it amazing that my running friends are made from Central  to North (KL then Ipoh and finally Penang). Couple of months ago, I was introduced to two running clubs in Penang but it was really a first time to run with an actual group and again, groups are from KL. 

To my amazement, warm, uber friendly, energetic and helpful people. To top it all, the amount of food brought over for potluck - there was more food than people. Such warm spirit, I've never seen anywhere else.
The Group Shot
Day 2 in KL - 7km run at Bukit Aman
Day 1 in KL - 11km run with TPRC at Padang Merbok.
Nasi Lemak Tanglin is really awesome. Worth a try.
With a new friend found. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment